Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Rawwrrr

I know sometimes I have rainbows and butterflies coming out of my mouth, but today, I'm feeling cranky. Here is my list of hatery for the day:
-People who do not pick up the poop.
(Yes, even if you don't like the Mormons, you should pick up the giant turd your dog has deposited on the church lawn. This is a place where people worship, and you are a total asshole for leaving dogshit on the grass here.)
-Paralegals who can't be nice when they call and ask for documents. Yes, I mailed it, and yes, you still have to have a consent form signed by the client no matter how bitchy you are.
Also, I am not in the office today, so go fuck yourself.
-The jackass who picks up the garbage in my neighborhood. Please stop throwing trashcans every which way, you jerk.
-USE YOUR BLINKERS
- People who spit. This is disgusting. Knock it off.
-Vegan Strip Club? Please.

1 comment:

evil cake lady said...

"veganism and vaginas" NICE.