Saturday, September 18, 2010

Comments on the Coops

We all know how lovely and beautiful the Coops really is.
Walking with him each day never fails to yield conversations with strangers.
Here are the most common comments:
"That is a BIG dog."
um, yes.
"That dog is fluffy!"
yes, he is.
"That dog is white!"
"Is that a Samoyah?"
me: "samoyed"
"That is a samoyan!"
me: yes.
"The abominable snow dog!"
me:

And my current favorite that never fails to happen, and never fails to please:
"A Samoan!"
um, no.

5 comments:

MOM said...

Oh yeah! A Samoan! I knew that's what Cooper was!

zetta said...

yes, this dog is so obviously a PERSON from a tropical island!

Voix said...

You forgot to put in the part where you cock punch anyone who tells you to call him Fluffy.

evil cake lady said...

...but i call him fluffy

Rhonda said...

My saymoyed Bear is happy to hear that Cooper is doing fine. Bear catches everyones attention as they have to stop and pat the big white fluffy dog that looks just like polar bear and is oh so soft!